50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Connecticut Half pics

A little Peruvian dinner with the dad

Carla was my copilot this entire trip

My sister Maria's dog Max. He hates the camera

Not sure if that "P" is for PM.  This was very AM

I love D&D.  Especially at 4:50 am after four hours sleep

Sunrise with NYC in the background



George Washington Bridge connecting NJ to NY




The obligatory "Welcome to (insert state)" sign pic







Expo

I saw this running shirt and liked it.  It pretty much speaks for itself.




This is my look of defeat.

Post race massages are the best.



A guy's foot sticking out of a trunk because they stuck him in the trunk for the ride home.  I'm not kidding.

Finally home with my sister Maria.


No comments:

Post a Comment