50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Missouri arrival

A great first day in St. Louis.  The city was preparing and buzzing for game 3 of the World Series so it's going to be nuts here today.

I was also able to meet up with my good friend Melissa (in town from DC) for brunch and met her friends Heather and Shannon.  These girls are simply hilarious.  And last night I met up with my old Cleveland buddy Jon.  It was a fun night grabbing drinks out in Soulard and over by St. Louis University. 

Today I pick up my packet, finish up sight seeing, and will try to find a place to plant myself for the game tonight.  Race starts at 7 am so fingers crossed I can keep it from turning into a long night. Details tomorrow.


Welcome to St. Louis


Brunching






Mighty Mississippi









ESPN setting up




Drinks with Jon to get the night started





No comments:

Post a Comment