50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kansas booked

A while back I registered for the Johnston's Half Marathon taking place in Wichita, Kansas.  I had the month of September open with no races scheduled so figured this would be a good time to start chipping away at the heartland. 

The course will be scenic starting at Riverside Park and taking me through parts of downtown Wichita.  An added bonus here is that 100 percent of the proceeds will go to Wichita non-profit organizations through the Johnston’s Charitable Foundation.  I feel completing another half marathon while supporting a good cause is a pretty good deal to me.

A fun side note ... the flier miles I've logged in are finally paying off.  I was able to book this flight for just $10.  Yes .. $10!  Not bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment