50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, November 3, 2012

A New Hampshire day

A lesson learned today.  Don't be so quick to jump in the car and head out on the open road without doing your proper research.

I decided to drive out to The Flume in Lincoln only to find it to be closed.  Yep. Closed for the season!  So I took a glass is half full approach and decided to take some pictures of the New Hampshire countryside on the way back to Manchester.  I mean over an hour and a half you do see a lot.  I also took some on the way to Lincoln.

As Mike mentioned last night, the foliage isn't the best but I still thought it be pretty nice.  Enjoy.




My morning started early picking up my packet at the Expo and getting some breakfast at the Bridge Cafe before my drive. 


Heading to the Expo






The Bridge Cafe

A little eggs and salmon for breakfast

93N heading to The Flume in Lincoln, NH











OOPS!

The Flume lodge/visitor center

The *famous* Tilt 'n Diner


Now that's some serious biscuits & gravy

Heading back to Manchester
Spinach and broccoli ravioli to carb up for tomorrow's Half

No comments:

Post a Comment