50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Friday, November 30, 2012

2013 calendar

I've finalized my 2013 race calendar to include all Rock n Roll races available.  For now I'm keeping it as is.

Link to all races:  http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/tour-stops

If there's a race on the RnR site that I do not have on my calendar below, it's only because I've already completed that state.  If I should come across a state/race and some extra time (and money in the budget) to squeeze it in, I'll go for it.

My races:

February 24 - New Orleans, La.

April 14 - Outer Banks, North Carolina (Flying Pirate Half)

April 27 - Nashville, Tenn.

May 19 - Portland, Ore.

June 22 - Seattle, Wash.

October 27 - St. Louis, Mo.

November 9 - Savannah, Ga.

No comments:

Post a Comment