50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Friday, October 12, 2012

W. Virginia arrival

The drive through Maryland and into W. Va was great.  It was a sunny Fall day and the last hour of the drive was pretty much going through small farm towns.  You really get that feeling of being in the middle of nowhere.  It was nice.  We passed through Antietam Battlefield and cemetery so now I know where I'll be stopping by tomorrow on my way home.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Once Carla and I arrived in Shepherdstown this afternoon we checked into the hotel and went straight over to the Shepherd University Wellness Center to pick up my packet.

The pics from today are few but there will be more up tomorrow.  Race starts at 8:05 and then it's off to see some of the sites.  Details tomorrow.


The obligatory Welcome sign.

Carla got in on the action.



Packet pick up.

I might win this one as it seems I have no competitors.



Dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment