50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Up next: New Hampshire

So I've got my next Half coming up in Manchester on November 4.  I'm excited and also a little bummed about the timing of this race. It falls on November 4 which is the date of the ING NYC marathon.  I knew this and totally forgot.  If I had remembered, I'd most likely be in NYC that day.  The NYC marathon is awesome and I've got a few friends running it.  So again the timing is bad.  But, I've reviewed the Manchester Half one more time and think it's going to be a great weekend.

I'll flying into Manchester on Friday, Nov. 2 to get settled in and take advantage of the Autumn trails outside the city.  I'll be renting a car to take a trip either Friday afternoon or perhaps all day Saturday once I pick up my packet.  Just like with W. Va, I'm hoping for a nice Fall weekend. 

The pictures will be nice and the weekend should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment