Fourth of July just passed yesterday and today I came across this Huffington Post article on my Twitter feed. I really like it. A lot. It's a Fourth of July manifesto that mentions 31 ways to live life on your own terms.
I like it because it speaks to how you can live your life on better terms, and a number can be applied towards running and working towards completing your goals/challenges. I found it to be inspiring and motivational. I posted those that keep me moving below.
The "Live Life on Your Own Terms" Manifesto:
- "If you're not willing to go all the way, don't start the journey at all!" -- Charlemagne
- Be the type of person you want to meet.
- Be so good that they can't ignore you!
- Commit to not giving a f*ck what people think. Daily.
- "Excessive fear and self-doubt are the greatest detractors of personal genius." -- Robert Kiyosaki
- "You can either throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face!" -- Gatorade
- Repeat after me: "I can do this!!!"
- Never, never, never, never, never, never give up. Never!