50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Wyoming day 3 - race day (part 1)

Another gorgeous day in Jackson Hole for a half marathon.  Start time was at 8 am and the sun was out with sweeping views of the mountains as our backdrop.  We started off at Teton Village and finished downtown Jackson Hole.

It was a flat course which certainly made me happy.  In the end I finished in 1:47. Not my best time but I'm OK with it.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day in Teton seeing Laurance Rockefeller Preserve, Jenny Lake, and Signal Mountain.  Afterwards all runners have free passes to this outdoor concert which I'll check out before dinner at Bubba's BBQ.  I'm not sure what I like more about dinner .. the upcoming BBQ which I hear is great or the fact it's named "Bubba's."

I'll have one more post today with pictures from Teton and then it's back to DC tomorrow.

Up next:  Denver, Colorado


Ready to go

View from the start line


Done


No comments:

Post a Comment