50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Oregon day 2

A great second day in Portland.  It started with a great brunch at Tasty n Alder with my good friends Jenne and Brandon.

From there I took a quick drive down to the waterfront to walk around the Saturday market.  It was a perfect day for the market and I spent a good hour walking around the various stands.

Afterwards I took a drive over to the Japanese Gardens and Rose Garden.  The grounds were beautiful and I took a lot of pictures to document it.  A great place to visit when in Portland.

From there I met Jenne at Portland Bar & Grill downtown for happy hour where I got to take a few pictures of the Portland skyline.  A great day and end to the weekend before tackling my next half marathon this morning.

More pics to come soon.


Time for brunch








Saturday Market by the waterfront












This guy was really good.





The view upon arrival at the Japanese Gardens





























Rose Garden

















The infamous Voodoo Doughnut (this is as far as I got as the line was around the corner)








The view from Portland Bar & Grill



No comments:

Post a Comment