50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, May 10, 2014

North Dakota Day 2

It was a beautiful morning for a half marathon.  Cool temps and sunny skies.  The course was flat and the crowds were GREAT.  A very nice course and race.

Fargo really rallied around this marathon/weekend and you could tell when running this race.  Everyone was pretty excited.  I'd say there were crowds literally at every mile.  Not all races have such good crowds and it's nice when you see a lot of people come out so early for a race.

I finished in 1:44:14 and already looking forward to later this week when I fly to Portland (Oregon) for my next half to bring this down.  Updates coming soon.

My completion map is updated and more pics to come soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment