50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2014 calendar

2014 is going to be an ambitious year.  I'm doubling up my races in three months (March, May and September) and still have June open.

There is a Milwaukee race in June that I am debating registering for as well as a Mount Rushmore run in early October.  I'll decide on those races early next year.  For now I am keeping August and December empty as my mid year and end of the year break months.

If anyone has a friend in any of these cities who wouldn't mind sparing their couch or to simply hang out with, please let me know.

I'll be posting a 2013 recap last week of December with highlights from throughout the year.  It was another successful and fun year of races and travel. 


2014

January 12, Mobile, Alabama

February 23 Oxford, Mississippi

March 2 Little Rock, Arkansas

March 30 Lexington, Kentucky

April 20 Salt Lake City, Utah

May 11 Fargo, North Dakota

May 18 Portland, Oregon

June TBD

July 19 Idaho Falls, Idaho

August no races

September 7 Brownington, Vermont

September 21 Omaha, Nebraska

October 19 Des Moines, Iowa

November 2 Indianapolis, Indiana

December no races

No comments:

Post a Comment