50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 recap

As I've done every year, below you'll find a quick recap of 2013:

2013 began with a flight to New Orleans joined by Maria, Rich and my friend Bill to walk and run the blocks of Bourbon Street; then off to Seneca, South Carolina where I ran my first half marathon with a full blown flu; followed by a nice recovery to drive to the Outer Banks of North Carolina; then a quick flight to Nashville where I was joined by the best running group and friends to not only run our race but also a little line dancing; then off to Boston to run the first race of the city following the bombing of the Boston Marathon; followed by a cross country flight to Seattle where I got to spend some time with my good friend Liz; then a drive up the coast to Tenants Harbor, Maine for a gorgeous weekend to run, eat lobster, and see a few whales, before heading down South to Wichita, and then flying to St. Louis to run half marathon 25 and spend some time with my buddy Jon; before capping the year with a trip back South to beautiful Savannah.

Whew! It was a great year.  Now I look forward to 2014.

Up next:  Mobile, Alabama

The year in pics:































No comments:

Post a Comment