50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Up Next: Tennessee

I will be flying to Nashville in ten days (weekend of April 27) to run the Nashville Rock n Roll Half.  I will be joined by Carla, my nephew Richy, and the ladies of my running group who'll all be there to run it as well.

This is the first Half of my challenge that I will be joined by my running group (affectionately known as the Coven) as well as my nephew.  It's going to be a fun weekend filled with lots of country music and line dancing.  Yep - line dancing (never done it).  It's been agreed upon that this is a weekend must.  The pictures will be abundant.

More to come soon.


My nephew Richy is way, way cooler than me.  This is one of my favorite pics of him.

The best running group (and friends) a runner could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment