50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hi, Delaware

A rainy start to the day as we departed DC for Delaware and the rain continues to come down.  The drive didn't take long. It was just a little over two hours.  Not bad.  Temps are holding steady in the lower 60s so I think we'll be OK tomorrow.  However, venturing out to see some of Wilmington has been put on hold as the rain seems to not be fun at the moment.

We arrived at the downtown Sheraton and the nice guy at checkin talked me into opening a Sheraton account.  I figure if I'm going to be jumping from state to state over the next few years for this challenge I may as well start racking up the points and get some free rooms out of it. So sure.  Sign me up.

We're just relaxing at the moment and will look into a good meal to carb up for tomorrow. The start time tomorrow is 9:30.  That's nice considering I'm used to races starting between the 7-8 o'clock hour.

Fingers crossed the weather holds up tomorrow.  I'm hopeful we'll have a great race day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment