50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Friday, September 19, 2014

Nebraska day 1

Today was day one in Omaha and it included some pretty nice weather for exploring the city.  I took a walk downtown to the Old Market District before heading over to the Heartland of America Park and Fountain.  Afterwards I went over to the Lewis & Clark Landing and Riverfront Park before walking over the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge.

I ended the day at the Upstream Brewery Company sampling some local beers and having an Omaha steak for dinner.  It was pretty damn good.

Tomorrow I'll pick up my running packet before taking in some more sites.  More pics to come.

A stop in O'Hare before heading to Omaha





Downtown Omaha




Old Market District















Omaha River front











Time for an Omaha steak at Upstream Brewery Company


No comments:

Post a Comment