50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Massachusetts arrival

I arrived yesterday to a very rainy Boston.  Once I got to my hotel and settled in it was off to pick up my packet at the Seaport World Trade Center in South Boston.  It was a nice walk through the city but it didn't last very long until the downpour.  And it lasted all night.

Today I'm going to walk the Freedom Trail to see the historical sites of Boston.  Yes, if anyone knows me I'm a bit of a history nerd so I'm excited for this.  I will also be visiting Copley Square to pay my respects at the memorial that has been set up for the victims of the Marathon bombing.

More pics posted later.


It's the best I could do for a Welcome sign considering Logan doesn't have one.












No comments:

Post a Comment