50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Minneapolis upcoming weekend

It looks like we're going to have some nice weather this upcoming weekend in Minneapolis for a Half Marathon.  60s and 70s will be a nice break after surpassing 90 this Memorial Day weekend here in DC.  It was hot and humid.  But, that didn't stop me from going out to see my favorite event in DC every Memorial Day.  That would be Rolling Thunder (pics follow).

So .. Minneapolis.  I'll be arriving Friday evening and spending all day Saturday seeing the sights of the city and picking up my packet at The Depot Hotel Pavilion.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, this is my first time back in Minneapolis after nearly 13 years.  I remember it being a lot of fun so I'm excited to be going back.  This is the "land of 10,000 lakes" so not only am I looking forward to a fun Half, but also great pics to post on my blog.  So stay tuned.

I'll see you this weekend, Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment