50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Albuquerque arrival

So I finally made it to Albuquerque.  It was an OK flight with a layover in Houston.  The best part had to be my flight from Houston to New Mexico where I got an upgrade to first class.  I've got miles on United and it appears there was an extra seat so I got first dibs.  Thanks, United.

If you haven't read prior blog posts, I'm here for work.  I'll be here for two weeks to April 27.  The timing of this request to come here for work was perfect as now I've got six days to acclimate to the elevation before my Half this coming weekend (April 21).  I'll be getting a run in after work every day this week to see how I handle this.  I'm feeling good right now but that can all change was I start hitting the pavement.

I'll keep this short for now as I've got to be up early for work tomorrow.  I'll be sure to post updates on how I'm feeling on my runs.  As everyone knows, I'm always aiming for 1:30 so I consider this a serious challenge.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment