50 State Challenge Map

50 State Challenge Map
States completed

Friday, March 15, 2013

South Carolina arrival

It was an early morning getting up at 4 am to get on the road by 4:45.  I figured it would be about an eight hour drive to Seneca.  It ended up being a little over, arriving at 1 pm. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take many pictures today as I had to head back to my hotel after I picked up my packet.  I'm not sure if I'm coming down with a bad cold or if it's allergies.  I'm constantly sneezing and have a pretty bad headache.  I met a nice lady at lunch who sat with me and told me people can get hit pretty hard with allergies in this area.  So that may be it. Either way, I'm not feeling well which will make running a half marathon quite interesting tomorrow.

I am hoping to get some snaps of the foothills after the race and before I get on the road.  Plenty of race day pics to come tomorrow.


34 degrees isn't fun when you're still half asleep.

The obligatory "Welcome to State" sign


68 degrees with sunny skies.  Much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment